This was only Ashley's second time f
Misty and Lorelai picked us up from the airport. We first drove to Federal Way and showed Ashley where the Hesch's used to live and the big hill where Josh got hit by a car. I showed Ashley the forest I used to play in. Ashley really like Seattle. All of the trees and moss everywhere. We then went to the mall and Misty bought a new phone( Blackberry Storm). We watched Lorelai while Misty went and got her nails done. Took Lorelai to the playplace and took her to see Santa(I know he was their way too early!!). Then we went and ate dinner with Ty. After we ate, Josh, Ashley, and Misty went and saw TWILIGHT!! It was a really good movie. It was Misty's second time seeing. Can't wait for the next one to come out!! The next day we went to Seattle! Ty took us to Pikes place and the space needle. We saw the football stadium and baseball stadiums where the Seattle teams play!
After visiting Seattle we went on the Fairy back to Bremerton. That was a neat experience. It is crazy how a boat can hold all of those cars!!

2 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a great trip. I bet you are sad to leave. Great pics guys. I am glad to see another post and thanks for taking off the explicit warning.... Hehe :)
I love going to Seattle, I want to go soon. That was Ashley's first time in a big plane? How did she like it? I bet she enjoyed the turbulence ha I hate it though, makes me sick. Looks like you guys had fun in Seattle. (Sorry comment was so late, I know you went to Seattle a while ago)
Post a Comment