Tuesday, June 2

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary. I tell this story over and over, I knew from the first time I saw him that I was gonna marry him. Not long after we were together and he finally knew that I was the one. Oh, the good times we have had... and will have!


Look at those muscles and that adorable face!

We spent this last weekend together. Dinner at Olive Garden, then viewed Angels and Demons at a theater. We were able to spend time at the pool and Josh practiced his massage on me. I love spending time with him!! It was a perfect weekend!

2 comments:

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

You know what's weird, is the top pic looks JUST LIKE JAMES! I swear I thought it was James and had to do a double take on who's blog I was looking at!

Congrats on the 2 year, I am so happy Josh found you and you are in our family! Really the best outcome possible! love you guys!

Cazier Craziness said...

Umm.. Have I ever commented on your posts??? haha... I swear I read every one!! Ash, you look HOT!!!