-First Time I Saw Him: At work. He looked little, but cute. ;)
-First Time I Talked To Him: Not a lot was said. He didn't talk much.
-First Time I Spent Time With Him: Work at the Ridge. Only one time in the year it is aloud 'n i got to be with him. We shared a pizza at work.
-First Time I Hung Out With Him Other Then Work: He was gonna come see the ending of the marathon with me 'n nat. Damned those people are fast. We missed it. 'n we didn't met up with him. So i asked him to eat breakfast with me 'n roach. Roach made fun of people in flip flops.. 'n he was wearin them too! haha
-First Time Date: October 12, 2006. I asked him out. We went to the glow in the dark golf place, ice burg, the haunted corn maze, then Silent Hill at my house. (Wow-o!! it was a late night! i was so excited!)
-First Time We Held Hands: I asked him one night after we hung out if he was ever going to? he said yeah. Then a week later we went to see Stranger Then Fiction and he mustered up the courage 'n he did it!!!
-First Time As A Couple: Nov. 27, 2006. I asked him what we were doing. "Are we just hangin out? or are we going out?" he said he didn't know.. then left to help a customer. i felt like stupid!! but he came back afterwards 'n was like "About your question. Yes we are going out." (haha in yer face devil girl!)
-First Time We Kissed: Dec. 2, 2007. He totally made the move. We were at his house watchin tv after spending the day at my parents house. He kissed me twice. Then i fell asleep. When i woke up the next morning he kissed me again.. and i realized HE KISSED ME!! (i am a little slow at times)
-First Time We Said "I Love You": His heart was hurting. He couldn't sleep. I was tired, i was trying to sleep. He was basically laying on my head and he whispered "Ashley can i tell you something? I Love You." i was half asleep 'n all i could say was "Thank You, i mean yeah me too." i finally said it a few days later... what a loser i am.
-First Time Talkin About Marriage: I actually talked to my mom about it just the day before. i told her that i was serious about him. i would like to marry him but there is no way i was gonna say something like that to him. (we had only been goin out fer about 2 months or so) then the next night. He asked if he was someone i could see myself marrying.. i was like... HECK YES! i couldn't believe it!
-Asking My Father: I told him i wanted him to go to my dad and ask fer permission to marry me. Josh was so scared. I told him that i have been talkin to my parents the whole time we were goin out and i told them from the first time i saw him that i was going to marry him and have his babies! haha. Any how. my mom called up sayin some of the family was coming to town and asked if we would like to come down. i asked josh 'n he said yes real fast. he told me after i hung up that he was ready to ask. i told him i would set up a chance fer him to be alone with my dad. i would get up and go to the bathroom 'n he can make his move. well when we got down there.. i really did have to go. so i got up.. while inside the room of the toilet i could hear josh and my dad talkin.. i loved it cuz i knew he was doin it! :) (my dad gave permission)
-When He Bought the Ring: He was so excited. He called me at work and told me he was coming over. He said guess what!! i bought you a ring today!! haha he couldn't hold his excitement in!! he was so cute.
-Who Spilled the Beans Next: I was over at his house and Landon comes downstairs 'n he was all "I can't tell you. I can't tell you." i was confused. "What?" "I can't tell you about the ring. I can't tell you." I couldn't help but laugh. i asked him where the ring he couldn't tell me about was 'n he said "not in the car". haha.. funny kid. Good thing i already knew or else i would of just been confused 'n i wouldn't be able to think it was funny then and now.
-The Proposal: a few nights after he had the ring. He asked me to go to his house with him after work. as we began the drive there. i noticed he got on his phone. who the heck could he possibly call at 11 o'clock at night? when we got to the house the inside lights were on. Why the heck is amy 'n neal up so late? weird.. then i see figures dart across windows and lights flash out... something is up. josh walks me in. i see lights on the back porch. dun dun dun.. this is it. He walked me out the back doors under a light filled archway to candle light rails and path to a small table in the the middle of the porch. So beautiful. The table has a bottle of sparkling apple cider and flowers and two bowls of cookies 'n cream ice cream. He sat me down 'n got down in front of me... i cried tears of joy.
-The Wedding: The temple. I was so scared. I saw him all in white and i fell in love all over again. how the heck can one man be so freakin hot?! haha. It was so wonderful to have him be there with me. Holding my hand, looking into my eyes. Pictures were long and hot. the luncheon was awesome. food so good. family and friends everywhere. our room was awesome too, strange, window looked out to the indoor lobby?? The reception, so perfect. cake chocolate, butterflies and flowers. halla. A little drama.. but nothing could ruin this day. I had nothing but smiles. I dropped a brownie down my cleavage.. right in front of a guest. luckily i knew them good 'n they just laughed at me. i had brownie there the whole reception. The dance - Avril Lavigne- Innocence, haha. anything fer my babe. it was a good song and i get all teary eyed when i listen to it to this day.
-Recap: We hung out for a month. Dated for 4 months. Got engaged. Married 2 months later. Today we have been married for 3 months. I have know Josh for only 10 months. But so much has changed for both of us in that little of time. I am so happy to have found him. He is my everything and everything i want to be. I still can't believe he married me!!!!!!!


2 comments:
ahhh, that's so sweet.I'm so glad you guys found each other!mophel
Love it!! I still remember!!
Post a Comment