Sunday, November 1

Feeling Baby Move

The first part of the week I began to feel a lot movement in my tummy area. Twitching, popping and butterflies. I had read that it was possible to feel the baby move this early but I wasn't sure what to expect. As the days passed, the twitching went away and I still could feel some bumps and pops every now and again. I finally decided that yes, indeed, it was Baby.
Tonight, my sister said her husband felt their baby move early on. So, while Josh was laying next to me, I took his hand and placed it on my belly. I waited till I could start feeling the movements and I pushed his hand down gently against my belly. He couldn't feel anything at first. We waited awhile and I pressed his hand down again. I had just felt a bump when Josh said he had felt it!! Yes at 18 weeks, Josh and I both have felt Baby move!

1 comment:

Cazier Craziness said...

How fun Ashley! The funnest part of being pregnant by far!