Mae (1 year), Chloe (9 Months), Ellie (6 Months)
Okay, so I rounded up. They are all just about a two weeks from being such ages. Where has the time gone? I love it when Misty comes to visit. You hear that Misty?! LOVE IT! Ellie enjoyed seeing her cousins. Ellie and I don't get out much and she needs as much social interaction as she can get. I look back at that little nugget on the end and just say, Man, my bean is cute!
---
A few weeks ago I let Ellie play in the grass for the first time. I have let her feet touch the grass a few times before, but I have been weary of letting her sit in it. I think it is mostly that I don't like the way the grass feels on my legs so I just figure she wont like it either. Well, Ellie loves the grass! She sat there and grabbed handful after handful of grass. Ripping it out by it's roots!
One of Ellie's faces she pulls. She looks mad, but she isn't, just making faces. And to add to that this month she has started sitting up on her own. She loves to sit up and I am glad she can finally do it on her own. She loves my good morning song I sing to her every morning. And to tell you the truth I love to watch her face when I sing to her. The smiles are to die for!
And another little tidbit, Josh and I got our hair cut. I tried to talk Josh into doing something different with his hair, but he wouldn't have it. He has only had two hair styles in his life! For my hair I told my sister-in-law that I wanted it short, but I really didn't want a "mom" hair cut! haha. I know I have the hips of a mom but I can't have the hair of one too! Brittany did so good on my hair I love it! Now to just learn how to do it on my own. One of the downsides of being a tom boy and always having your hair in a pony tale, it is hard to learn to do it another way. So if anyone needs a hair cut out there. My sister-in-law is AMAZING!





1 comment:
ahhh- super cute! I LOVE visiting too. This is the last year before it gets difficult to do with Lo in Kindergarten
Post a Comment